We went to a huge family picnic where all these distant relatives were there. The other side of the Hill family is the Petersons, and we met many Petersons at the picnic. It was one of those things where you got there and griped about how you would never get home, and by the end you wanted never to go home. It was really cool. I had to meet all these weird people who actually turned out to be quite nice, and after that I got to go to the fabled soda cooler (I only drank 3 cans. Oh well). I just stood around and listened to people talk for the first couple of hours, and then we had a family-themed version of Jeopardy. My team lost, but we still got to play with the water pistols at the end. By the end of the water fight, I was a Cuban water warlord; did you know my white shorts can hold 7 water pistols (plus one in each hand)? It was great. After that, I just sat around and joked with my Uncle Tom about reality TV (really funny, guys. Too bad you missed it).
I ate good, sugary food, and I unfortunately did not get to sleep that night. Again.
*I can't post any more at this point (because Charlie is being a computer Nazi), so you'll hear it all on Thursday. Later days, friends. I'm out.*
Tuesday, July 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment