Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Booooring.

Well, on Monday I stayed home for the entire day, doing absolutely nothing.
Because I had to watch Meredith. Dang. I just played a lot of Metroid Prime, which as gamers know, it "interesting," but not "fun." I had a dentist appointmen, which turned out like 3 hours long (for Meredith too). At 5 I ran with the team, and did *ahem* (cared for) the cats. Ack.

Today, since my mom picked up Spider-man 2 for me last night (well, not really), I have been playing that. Excellent game. Superb. Jumping off the Empire State building is the best part ( although landing it.......ack.) So, I did that, and was so bored that I found myself enjoying (yes, enjoying) chores. Good grief! You know it's bad then. I ran, and ran more, and then did weights. Wow! Crazy.

Well, I'm just here. I think I need to see Spiderman 2 soon.
...yeah. Real bored here, guys.

No comments: