OKay....I woke up at 5:20 this morning and got myself over to Orion's house for some bike riding. We drove for about and hour and then stopped for breakfast at this restaurant. So we get to the school where the ALS ride is supposed to start, and they say that they can't let the girls ride. This is quite a surprise for all of us, and Roy had a stellar performance ("...sir, let's go into another room to avoid making a commotion." "I DON'T CARE ABOUT MAKING A COMMOTION!"). Unfortunately, they did not let us ride, but we did a ride for about 35 miles anyway. It was cool; we stopped at this cool fish and chips place, and Nick bought 2 espresso thingies (ha ha!). So we kept riding to the school, and then we were treated to ice cream. Hooray! I ended up staying at Orion's house until 30 minutes ago. Yeah. We watched some Disney movies (we were TIRED, a'ight?!) and played a whole lotta Halo, in which I was "Dopey", "mopey", and "Saucy." Sick!
Saturday, July 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment