Okay. We've made it to Tuesday. Good for us!
So... um, I really don't remember what happened on Tuesday....um....we went to my aunt's hosue, I think. Yeah. That sounds about right. So we went there and I hung out with my cousins, Laura and Megan, 17 and 14 (right guys?) respectively.
So, I tried to fix their computer and stuff and we listened to music and played BS. It was cool.
Wednesday: We went to visit these family friends who had two girls, 12 and 14. They were okay. The 12-year-old runs a hell of a lot though, like 6 miles each night. She also broke 6 minutes on her mile. At 12 YEARS OLD! Crap. So, visiting them was okay.
After all this, we left for the airport and my parents were really pissed because the flights kept getting screwed up. My mom can make her voice very loud when she wants to.
So, yeah, our flight were really late, and we got home at 1:30. On Thursday. In the morning.
Saturday, July 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment