Boy, oh boy has it been a while. Lemme see.....
So...Thursday. I went to the Locks with Zach, and then we went to his house and played video games and decided that Four Swords is boring. And we went to Central Market and I got scones (hee....scones.)
On Friday I went to my aunt's house and read a lot and kayaked on Lake Washington. Really fun.
I went on a bike ride with Orion on Saturday. It was fun, but we did have some issues with traffic and him not following the rules or knowing the way there. But there was good food at the Evertt mall. And I hung out at his house afterward.
Today Cathy, Mom, Meredith, Rosa, and I went to Volunteer Park to see the conservatory and a Shakespeare play (All's Well that Ends Well). It was good, but it was really hot and tiring. We got ice cream afterwards, since today was National Ice Cream Day.
Now (or soon, anyway) I'm off to feed Spencer and the Helmeads' cats.
Joy.
Sunday, July 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment