Thursday, July 29, 2004

Computer! and TimeSplitters!

Well, well. I ahve just been hanging around for the past few days, living my way: easy come, easy go. Play video games. Run. Eat. It's all good.
And I can't say I remember what happened yesterday.

Well, I had to wake up early today (8! dang!) to go to piano lessons. After all that, we went to my aunt's house at like 1:30 to go swimming. So that was all cool. And I came back and ran 6 miles with Stefano's brother, Matt. And I've been reading a lot all day. Disclosure. Crichton. Read it.

Anyway, the computer is really screwy now; I can't check gmail, so don't bother (use silvercactishaman@yahoo.com). I'm staying up while I burn my stuff onto a CD-RW and finish Disclosure. Yeah. I think we're gonna need to wipe the hard drive.

And I've been playing a lot of TimeSplitters 2. Great game.

No comments: