So then on Thursday we went to bed at like 2. And woke up at like 6:30. So I went to Jacob's house, after running at 8 o'clock. For 2 miles. 2.25 miles. So, after a while I was feeling sick and I left Jacob's house. And then I actually started to feel better and ran with the team. (yay!)
So that turned out fine.
DAWN OF FRIDAY
-72 Hours Remain-
So, I woke up and hung around my house until I went to Jacob's, where I stayed for a while and then left
to go running, and later I went back to sleep over. Cool, huh? We played lots of Magic, and I discovered that my Goblin deck kicks major butt. Can't wait to school Orion with it (YA HEAR?)
Yeah. Right now I'm playing Lone Faction on flashplayer.com and I have James Bond paused. I'm gonna.....go....place.....
Saturday, July 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment