Okay! Well....uhhhh....On Sunday Jack slept over and we stayed up until 2:30 playing games and my mom got really pissed. I guess we were disturbing her sleep or something like that. But Jack just wouldn't stop playing internet games (.....).
So, yeah. We slept in until like 9:30 and then played lots of Fire Emblem and Spiderman 2. After that, we went to Jacob's house to plan our meals for the big 'ol hike. We hung out and stuff, and at 4:10 me, Jack, Rosa, Maddy, and Jacob went to see Spiderman 2. It was a really good movie, except for the fact that my FREAKIN MOM AND SISTER WATCHED IT WITH US! Defeating the whole purpose! I mean, heck, we should have just all sat around our kitchen table and talked about stocks, for....something's sake! Arghhh! Aaanyway, it was good, I guess. And I went home and my mom drove me over to Orion's house to pay them for the bike ride food and stuff. My mom sat in the car and talked to Roy for like 45 minutes while Orion and I talked on the porch. Yeah.
Today, I woke up at like 8 (yes!!) and went back to sleep. I showered and ate breakfast at like 9:20, and at 11:10 I went to the bank with Jacob and Meredith. It was really easy! I think the teller was actually scared of me. Wow. so, then we went home and Jacob stayed here and let me rip him apart twice in Magic. Hoo yeah! We just hung out until 4, and at 5 I went running. Then he came backat 7 (for some reason....?) and stayed until 9. Cool.
Tuesday, July 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment