Wednesday, June 02, 2004

WHoa. It's been a while, hasn't it? Lemme start from the top (remember, i have VERY SELECTIVE memory).

Wednesday: Umm, I get the feeling that something importatn happened Wednesday, but I can't remember. Dang (see above).

Thursday: Track meet against Kellogg. I got third in the 1600 and third in the 800. That one Kellogg mile runner....big, muscular shoulders.....and the shoes....curse the shoes....Yellow with black and they were spikes....I looked at them the whole race.

Friday: School. Piano lesson. I'm doing okay. I relaxed.....NO I didn't! I packed for the hike!

Saturday: got up at 7....okay 6:20 to go on the hike. It was a long car ride with Jacob (you KNOW what I mean) ha ha! just kidding Jacob!) not really). So then we got there, and Reid, Maxwell, David Cook, Jacob, and me had to stand in a parking lot for 45 minutes while Red and Charlie got "the cars dropped off" or something like that. After all that we started hiking, and we had to cross all these streams and it was really cool.
Then we got to where we were going, but it was raining the whole time and there was snow there. So we set up camp and went to sleep.
When we woke up, it was really cold and we packed up and left. We decided to hike without packs to see if we could continue on our route, but it was blocked with snow. So we hiked back 5 of the 8 miles and camped there. Then we slept and hike back. We got the $6.75 all you can eat breakfast special at this semi-seedy restauraunt(sp). Some funny things not in order:

Reid said a great thing. See my info, or:

"High school is like middle school, except the classes are harder and everyone is ten times more horny."
-Reid Mortimer

Jacob asked why his number was on the "emergency number" blank on the permission slip. Charlie say, "I didn't know what else to put." I'm like, "how about 911!?"

Jacob and I were boiling unfiltered water for our dinner, and as soon as it was boiling we poured it in the macaroni bag. Then red says it should be boiling for at least 5minutes before you drink it. Jacob an d I become stupefied (everyone but David has Giardia).

The rest of Monday I was bored.
and yeah.

Tuesday: TRACK PRELIMINARIES! I WAS REALLY NERVOUS!
*and then I ran a 5:12 mile (2nd place) and a 2:25 800 (3rd place) Su weet!

today: Science test and Social Studies test. I did good! we started watching Glory in SS. English was okay, I started my intro letter and got the stuff I want in my portfolio. Math test tomorrow, I'm feeling good about it. Health was weird. MUCH sexuality.

A Math test, Band concert, and Track Finals happen tomorrow.
"...Here we go!"

No comments: