Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Okay, so Monday was like weird. And I didn't blog. yeah.

So, I got up all happy today because it was the 3.5 GPA field trip. Yay! But I had to go to class first. D'oh!
Science....was *gasp* BORING! And it doesn't help to have a stupid science teacher, either. Ms. Bridgeford was like, "...and so then the NUCULUS has in it the NUCUOLUS, and the NUCULUS is so like a NUCULUS...." and I'm sitting there, being hateful. Because she can't say the word "nuclear." or "nucleus."
In Social Studies, we had this dumb sub who didn't know that we liek to be LOUD in that class, and he was always like, "please be quiet, please be quiet." So that sucked. But then we got to go on the FIELD TRIP!
I sat in the back of the bus with Steven (the cool one) and we talked about games the whole way there, so it was okay.
We got there late, so I played mini golf with Steven and Nick Wishaar. We practiced hitting the balls as hard as we could. Then we played a real game; I got -3 and Steven played -1. It was fun. Then I ate lunch with Jack and Jacob. After that Jacob and I hit some at the batting cages (well, he didn't hit any). Then we went on the bumper boats, and that was cool.
After that we nearly beat Area 51, but it was boring.
Since it was 1:15, we practiced hitting the golf balls hard. Again. Jacob hit one that flew 30 feet straight up. And another that went through the legs of a guy 2 holes away, ricocheted off a metal thing and 2 rocks, then fell in the hole. It was cool. Of course, this was AFTER I reached into the last hole (really a chute) and pulled out 5 balls. One swam with the fishes.

Track was pretty easy. Except now everyone wants me to beat Danny on Thursday and it's gonna be hard.

No comments: