Tuesday, I stayed home until French. I think.
Wednesday, I stayed until Math and then I had to go.
Thursday was okay, long Social Studies (got myself some candy);
in Enrichment that cerebral palsy guy talked (kinda). English was booring. More of the anti-cheating stories (look, Jack and Orion, just tellin the truth, okay!?!). French was cool. Wait, no it wasn't. We had a French-speaking sub AND we had to do busy work.
*in between days*
On one day, I can't remember which one, we had this huge discussion in French about the Kim-asking-people-for-money deal.
It was great. Kim totally got slammed, and it burned up most of the period.
Today, I learned that I missed all this crap in Science, AND I have to make a cell model and do this other crap (already said it), got more candy in Social Studies. I had to talk to Mr. Halferty about that whole "being mean to Gretchen" thing, and then we played some cool music. English, ACKKKKK! Math was a sub, and BUSY WORK! French was okay, we took a test, which I think I did okay on but I'm not good at predicting these things.
Health was a bore. Except for playing 3 truths and a fib, and the fact that Ms. Robinson teaches it.
After school I went to the dance, which consisted mostly of me hanging out with Orion and Jack, who seem to enjoy watching me be confused. And I learned how to "dance." But not with them.
Friday, May 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment