Sunday, May 23, 2004

Today was very fulfilling.
I got up and played some Fire Emblem. Then my parents decided the whole family would go for a walk. But Meredtih decided she wanted to use a camera. She spent 30 minutes running around the house screaming and looking for a camera to bring on the walk. Then Charlie told her she couldn't bring a camera on the walk.
[insert nuke here] Man, we had one pissed off 11 year-old. So we finally go on the walk, and Meredith is still pissed; we end up walking for like 15 minutes. Charlie was disappointed.
When we got back I played some Metroid Prime before breakfast (waffles.....mmmmmmmm......). After we finished eating, I shot hoops for like an hour. Maybe.
Then I shot more hoops until Jacob came home; after that we cut the lawn of Margaret (one of the women whose lawn we cut).
Then we cut the lawn of Mrs. Brown (ditto).
Then I went to Jacob's house, where we played James Bond and had a pillow fight and talked to his sister + her friend (amusing).

Yeah. It was a cool day. No work involved.

No comments: