Well, on Thursday school was okay. We had a dumb sub in Science. Math, we continued doing the Fire CD thing. We got to watch this really stupid video of this idiot firefighter trying to rescue a kid (multiple good jokes followed, but I won't post them. ask me). Band, we played with Mr. Wilmart. PE, I can't really remember.
Friday, Science was me trying to avoid presenting my project ( I was succesful). Social studies, we played the Wheel O' History and Xochitl spun us up to x729 points, but then we lost a turn. The Supernintendo never came!
Band, working on ensemble stuff. English, you don't wanna know, something to do with rocks. Math, more Fire stuff (James came up with "a fire in the ghetto": there be a fire, biotch! ho's and bitches first! then bongs and bling!)
French, we played a game where the object was for the whole class to gang up and try to tag me. That's right, me!! After I lost (it had to happen) Jack, Nhan, and I waged war on the other groups who were playing the "button game."
PE, fun run: 9:49. oh well.
Track....we, uh ran the Fun Run course. yeah. we did.
Saturday, May 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment