Yeah. The track meet wasn't so bad, except I sucked.
I went to Spring Camporee on Friday! Huzzah!
Friday was boring! and we met fat guys!
Saturday we woke up at 6:15! shit! and it sucked! our breakfast was pancakes! we went to go do "fun events"! whcich consisted of a rigged game of ultimate frisbee, tomahawk throwing, and canoeing! Then me, Altena, Daniel, and David (the special one) ditched! and ate lunch! then we did skill events! I crossed this river in a bucket while pulling myself hand over hand on a rope! it was cool! we also did other events that were not so cool! and it rained and was cold! after that, we ate dinner! and this old guy who was evaluating our dinner got pissed! then we went to campfire to see skits! and this guy beat on a log with a stick! and Daniel yelled funny things during the skits such as "we love you Backstreet Boys!"! I woke up early on Sunday cuz it was raining hard! and Altena was Rainman and rubbed out the rain! and David was like, why is there rain on the tent? I was like, cuz it's raining, you idiot! it was funny! but cold and wet! and then we left!
Sunday, May 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment