Friday, June 25, 2004

*okay, everything up until Saturday is fuzzy, so...yeah.*

Well, on Wednesday I....um....went to Jacob's house. We got lunch from this weird Chinese place and it was good. Then we played Medal of Honor a lot. Yeah.

I don't think I even kow what I did on Thursday. Except run to the beach.

Same for Friday.

On Saturday I woke up at 4:15 so I caould go on a bike ride with Orion's family. We drove and rode the ferry until around 7:30 (I think) and we rode from Gorst (near Bremerton) to.....uhh....some town 40 miles away. Where there was a "cabin" that we stayed in. Orion and I went so fast that we had to wait an hour at the cabin. We went swimming, played Magic, some Fire Emblem + Four Swords, got this good lunch (fish and chips). But the highlight was when Orion and I built a fire to roast hot dogs and make s'mores. It was a nice little fire. MMmmmmm....fire. Oh, right. So, we woke up at like 6:30, ate breakfast at 7:30 (1.5 bowls of flax flakes and weird, stale granola) and then we hit the road. Again, we went so fast that we had to wait for an hour at the car. Then we were 5 minutes late for the 12:35 ferry; the next one was at 3:00. So we drove back, and our lunch consisted of Cheese Nips, Gatorade, and this weird, small bagel we got at a Texaco. I'm glad I didn't get scurvy.
Wheh I got home, CHarlie and I went to the Shoreline Arts Festival for a whole 40 minutes, and then we went to Home Depot, and Fred Meyer to get food (the girls are camping). After dinner, I mowed the lawn and played Four Swords.
Also, ask me about the library and the ice cream. I'm too lazy to go back and put it in.
All right.

No comments: