Hmmm....Nothing really happened on Thursday. I think. Somebody yell at me if I'm wrong.
Friday was good. We watched a movie in Science and I got all my library fines cleared up. I almost finished my map in Social Studies, so I took it home and finished it (bleah!). We watched some Shrek in band and it was boring. Oh, but we played cards, too. That was cool.
So, I still don't have A Midsummer Night's Dream for English; I have to either get one or pay her on Monday. We finished the Final in Math. I got 96%! Yes!
We finished up our test in French and Ms. Myers finally decided that we should not do the sucky part of it.
I got my yearbook in Health, due to the absence of my Cocaine and Crack. Then it was on to the dance!
The dance sucked. There was only 1 slow song, and my name is JOHN FINKELSMITH HUMPERDINK if that ain't the reason I go to freakin' dances in the first place!!!
Maddy's party was cool, though. We ate Costco pizza and signed yearbooks. Then we went to Syre, where we met a band of 6th graders. Unfortunately (for them), they were hostile.
And I jumped over a water stream a couple times. That was cool.
And I played frisbee with Orion and Stefano. That was cool.
Oh, and I got lei'd.
Sunday, June 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment