Monday, June 07, 2004

Saturday: I woke up at 6, played Fire Emblem, and did some work for Charlie. Then Rosa called to see if I could go to see Harry Potter. This was a difficult decision, because it meant blowing off mowing lawns with Jacob to see a movie with Rosa. Needless to say, I went. Maddy's mom picked me up at 12, and I later realized that we were going to see the 1: 30 show. So we decided to go eat at Canyon's, but we went in the bar entrance. Once we saw all the bottles and glasses, we realized we were in the wrong place. Then we couldn't find the regular entrance. So we decided to hang out at CompUSA, where I found a demo copy of Zero Mission to play. After playing for 10 minutes or so, Katie called Maddy FROM ACROSS THE STREET to say that she was at the theater. Then we decided to go make fun of (erm, talk?) to Katie. And finally the movie started. So, that was cool.
I got home around 4:30, and Jacob and I mowed 2 lawns. Then I went to his house to go to this party thing. So we played gameboy and avoided his sister and her VERY screwed up friend who was high the whole time. After dinner, we went in Jacob's room and drank Crystal Light. It was in a really shitty pitcher that made me spill it all over Jacob's carpet. And I spilled some on his bed. And on him. Needless to say, I came home covered in peach iced tea. We were high.

Sunday:

No comments: