Thursday, June 03, 2004

Thursday. One heck of a day.
Today I walked to school with Jacob, and what did we see but a hooker/crack dealer gettin cuffed. As soon as I saw those cruisers I knew it was gonna be a good day. Science was actually okay for once, and in Social Studies we watched more of Glory, which is a really awesome movie (for most people). In band, we played more awesome songs. English was fine, except Ms. Heller caught me encrypting files and got pissed (no wonder it's "Ms." and not "Mrs.") oohh that was mean). We has a test in Math, and I think I did okay, great actualy, but we know how that goes. French was fine, I got to write this story about a kangaroo. Yeah. Health was lots of talking about "stuff." Lemme just say I'm never going to think about petting my dog the same way again.I left at 2:45 for the District Finals. I ran okay. I got 7th in the 1600 and 9th in the 800. I tried.
After all this, Charlie and I grabbed burgers at Burger King and headed home, where I showered and managed to get Hector killed (again!!). Then it was off to the band concert, where I talked quietly (loudly) with Orion during the whole thing. And it was a great concert. We got up there and kicked some ASS!![excusin the langage, marm]. Then I hung out at Baskin Robbins with Alex, where we played slap rock, paper, scissors. Then I came homne to stay up late and hopefully wear off osme of the caffeine and sugar I ingested today. I'm so not getting to sleep tonight. But I gotta try.
Man, this was one heck of a day.

No comments: