Friday, June 04, 2004

Huzzah! School was glorifyingly short. Science, boring. We finished Glory in Social Studies. Great ending: their commander ides, and they all run into the fort and stand there staring. Then they all die in a huge puff of gunsmoke. We had a fire drill in band, and for the rest of the time we watched bits of Shrek. I finally finished all my letters and stuff in English. Math was cool. Kenny is moving, so we had ice cream and went outside in French. Health was okay, I guess. We did busywork on STDs. After school, I went to the track awards, where I was presented with the "Most Improved" award. I went from a 5:57 to a 5:12. This makes me feel good. After school, I went to piano lessons. Right now, I'm kinda hyper because I just watched Matthew rip through about 30 guys.

No comments: