Well, I woke up at 7:10 this morning. I played Ocarina of Time until about 9:20, then I got on this here computer for AIM and MTG play fun! I finally got all the card sets loaded int MTG play. Now if Orion would only play with me. So....after I was done gaming (11:10 or so), I started my chores, which mostly consisted of cleaning my room. Which means that I sat on my floor playing Link's Awakening and when my parents came, I picked up stuff. I did an outstanding job, I must say (AFTER I had beaten LA). I even dusted and vacuumed. Woohoo!
At 4:40, I ran down to Richmond Beach. That's right, all the way. Ouch. So, yeah. We had burgers for dinner. Then Charlie helped me paint my TV stand thing. Cool.
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment