Wednesday, June 09, 2004

As you can probably see, I was going to blog about Sunday but didn't. Here you are.

We ("we being me, Jack, and Wilfred) went on a bike ride with Orion. It was supposed to be 35 or 40 miles, buuuuuut Orion (the idiot) took a wrong turn at a VERY major intersection. After we had gone about 5 miles uphill, (during which he slowed down before a hill) Wilfred thought he had noticed a sign saying the town was the other direction. I'm not gonna post the dialogue that followed. It did turn out okay, however. We hung out at this cool pizza place and ate (you guessed it) pizza. Then we rode and finally went home, and it was good to not have to hear Jack bitch (erm....rant?) about how he was going to be late to see Harry Potter.

Monday was school. No surprise there.

Tuesday was school. *gasp*

Today we dissected frogs in Science. If you wanna know, ask me. It smelled terrible. We started practicing for the conducting contest in Band. It was fun and funny. Math was just work.
During lunch, Orion and I went to the library to look up strange mythological-sounding things from Fire Emblem. We learned much. Ask us.

Health was great. We have this really lax new teacher, who happens to be an old guy. And he doesn't care if I read when he talks.
After school I learned things aobut crosscountry, and then I went home and finished The Thief. It was good.
After dinner, I went up to Einstein to run around the track. It was dumb. I ate too much. Now I need to practice the piano.

No comments: