Hmm...well, on Saturday it was my birthday. Much fun happened. I got up and went on a 3-mile walk with Jack and Jacob. We went to this park place and we carried semi-packed packs to train for our backpacking trip[s]. Then I came home and cut a lawn with Jacob. Around 2:20, I went to Yost Pool with Jack's family. It was fun, and I guess it was my birthday gift from them. We played in the water and did a good share of sunbathing (while avoiding Anna Hagen, whom we saw). At 5:30 or so, I went up to the Einstein track and ran 5 laps with Charlie. And then I came home to pot roast, mashed potatoes and peas, and cake (white with white frosting. and chocolate chip mint ice cream. yum.).
On Sunday, I just hung around the house working for Charlie (it was Father's Day, after all). Then I went to Fred Meyer with my mom. Boring. We got back home, I was on AIM for an hour, then we went to my aunt Jeannine's house, which is on Lake Washington. I swam and sunbathed; all that good stuff. When I was lying in the sun, seeing the water, one word came to mind: idyllic. And it was.
Today was a sad day for me. I had to say goodbye to lots of people and teachers who are cool. I got my yearbook all signed, and I hung out with Rosa, Orion, Sam, and Jacob during Campus Day (mostly Rosa and Jacob). I passed out all my card things, and....yeah. It was good. A fulfilling day.
And now I will try to go to sleep, even though tomorrow is the last day of school and Orion is coming over and it's gonna be summer and it's gonna be happy and it's gonna be sad and
Monday, June 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment