Wednesday, June 16, 2004

*As you can see, I got a new background, FireFox. I may change it back though. Since I can't read the hyperlink....coffee.....stuff. Yeah.*

Well, i had a piano lesson on Friday, and that's really all that happened EXCEPT we went to this weird party thing for this guy who was graduating from high school. Okay.
Saturday I hung around.
Sunday I hung around.
Monday was okay.
Tuesday was okay.
Today, we had the conducting contest in band, and Alec won. We also started a freehand map of the United States in Social Studies. Some people presented in English, and...yeah. We practiced more in Math, and then there was lunch.
Since we were supposed to stay in the lunchroom for French, we did. Until Erika came to get us at like 1:30 (we had to turn in our books).
So we practiced, and I didn't have the cheese. Okay you know what? Skip to after school.
I walked home, ate, then rode my bike to QFC to get some Easy Cheese, which took me 15 minutes and 3 employees to find. Then I rode home and walked over to school. Jack didn't show up until like 10 minutes after it was supposed to start. So then we did our commercial, and it was great. Danniel wasn't there, so I was picked to fill in for him. I sang a song, and Ms. Myers thought it was really great. Then we ate all these chips behind the curtain, and got food; I chased Simon out of the room and was locked out. After everyone went home, Maddy, me, Rosa, Jack, and Sara went to a youth group thing at St. Luke's. I t was fun, and there was no way that they could have guessed I didn't go there except for the fact that I had never been there before. So it was awesome. And Maddy's mom gave me a ride home. For some reason.
Oh, and I got "baptized."

No comments: