I won't let it die...
That's not what we're fighting for
We don't care anymore
So. Weekend has been god. Good, I mean. Some Warcraft III...trying to do homework...and FAILING! I went to a cool Christmas party at my neighbor's house on Saturday night. It was soo delicious. Ahh...good food is so...good!
Sunday I went over to Boeing Creek to pull some ivy with Maxwell, Red, and Matt (from Boy Scouts). Needless to say, we were expecting some more people to come. So we did that for 3 hours or so, and then I went home and got ready to go to Zach's house. I went over. And we played his new Xbox 360.
Now, I've done some hatin' on teh ecksbocks before (but only because they started it). But I gotta say--
This thing's the shit.
We did some quick math and estimated our total play time at about 11 hours. We also watched Sin City (I stayed overnight). Sweet movie, sweet game. Perfect Dark Zero. We played online--so fun! I can't even describe it. Ask me.
So I came home and played some WC3 (Warcraft III). Did some homework; now I'm gonna play clarinet and go to bed. Yeah.
We don't care anymore...
Indecision. It's not too late.
Monday, December 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sin City is quite the chiznick of movies indeed.
hey, I know from where those lyrics were acquired. that is one of the better songs on that sample CD we received after THE concert of awesomeness.
Ha ha that's still in my car. I even dropped it on the ground so it has scratches on it.
11 hours isn't enough. Next time we should go for 24.
One kid died once from 48. Go for that.
Y0u ar3 a n008 at P3rf3c7 Dark Z3r0. Y0u ki11 ur 0wn 733m.
Post a Comment