Well...I just got back from being at the UW library for 4 hours with my mom. I was trying to get some primary sources for History Day. Man, it was a long time, though. I was so hungry I couldn't think straight. It was kind of boring for the first part, though. Until we went to SpecColl, Special Collections. It's basically a room with some books and a vault behind it, or something like that. You have to fill out a sheet with your name and address and stuff and wait while they get your book for you. You have to check in all personal items, including coats. And you can only take notes on provided scratch paper with provided pencils. Homeland Security, anyone?
We got some fast-food lunch because my mom was so hungry, and it was raining so hard. Now I have only an hour and a half to get my videogame fix before we go to spend the night with some family friends.
Friday, December 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment