Thursday, December 15, 2005

brittlebrit187 (5:45:09 PM): maybe its too late for an intelectual debate
bananaoracle89 (5:45:29 PM): but a residue of confusiong remains
brittlebrit187 (5:45:41 PM): changing with the times and developing tortured minds
bananaoracle89 (5:45:53 PM): are the average citizen's sources of pain
brittlebrit187 (5:46:02 PM): TELL ME WHAT WE'RE FIGHTING FOR!
bananaoracle89 (5:46:12 PM): I don't remember anymore...
bananaoracle89 (5:46:21 PM): only temporary reprieve...
brittlebrit187 (5:46:37 PM): and the world might cease if we fail to tame the beast
bananaoracle89 (5:46:49 PM): from the faith that you release--
brittlebrit187 (5:46:57 PM): comes an atheist peace!

Stuff has happened. And you haven't heard about it.

All right, all right. Nothing has really happened. School, and weekends. I helped my neighbor move last Saturday and got beaucoup d'argent for my services. And the rest has been school. And school. And, hey, school! So...yeah. This week I was bored, and I got back into playing Starcraft...I've been running more and it feels really good...yeh.
Oh, and I'm going to go to the Big Band Dance [thing] tomorrow. Y'all should come so I can have some friends there.

2 comments:

blitzmoose said...

What happened to press start?

blitzmoose said...

Now it just says victory.