Thursday, December 01, 2005

One Hell of a run

Day 5: Forgive me, for this post is a day late. Last night was very hectic, and I had not a chance to sign on to the internet.

Cravings were at an all time low. I seriously did not think about games today. Whoo!

So school again. Odd day. Social Studies was okay, I suppose. We spent a long time correcting HD outlines and then finished our timeline presentations. Science was kinda boring. We learned about cholera and other similar diseases and watched a movie narrated by Brad Pitt. Math was long and eventful. I got full marks on the test I made up. And we all talked and junk. Yeah.
So I got home and did stuff until I read Plato's Apology. It's good stuff. I went for a run at 6:12. It was really fun, in case you didn't catch the title. I ran maybe 1.5-2 miles in 20 minutes and my knees didn't hurt at all. I ran hard and fast, and was eventually persuaded to run shirtless, which turned out to be a little colder than I in fact expected. It was great, though. So I got home and contractors were here, so I didn't get dinner until I made it at like 7:30. Then Jack called; he just set up his phone. We talked until about 9. I got ready for school and read 1984 until like 10:20. THen I went to bed.

No comments: