Again, my post is late. Sorry 'bout that.
Day 7: All thoughts of video games are gone, except for my duty on Saturday (to beat Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow). I think only of finishing 1984.
So I went home, ate, did some stuff, and mostly read 1984. We had an early dinner of pizza at like 5:20. I finished 1984, and did some chores, watched some show with Charlie (Jennifer Love Hewitt is in it or something) and played some clarinet and went to bed.
I woke up...and PLAYED A VIDEO GAME! I beat Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. And yeah. I've been trying to do homework all day, but to no avail. So...I popped in Black and White to try it out. Pretty weird, but it could grow on me. Now I'm gonna go to a neighborhood party with FOOD. And maybe come home and play some Starcraft. Yeah.
Saturday, December 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should beat Black&White. It becomes cool on later levels. THEN YOU SHOULD RETURN IT TO ME!
Post a Comment