Day 6: It has finally snowed. This has been bad for my abstinency, since precipitation always induces gaming. I mean, really. I have really had a craving today, unlike the other days this week (except for 1 and 2).
Even day. Band: good but tough. Bob got mad at idiots. Yay. English: Socratic Seminar that talked about Socrates. Interesting, but sleepy. French: Fun. We learned new, random vocab today. No homework either. So I went home and made some hot toast and hot chocolate. I then began work on the Super Snowman, which was scrapped when I went to Jacob's for a snowball fight with him, Kyle, and Jacob Fults (freshmen). First it was a 2v2m then ffa, then 3v1. Suddenly four kids materialized and challenged us. They were about 10 or 12. Actually, to be more specific, they attacked and we retaliated. So we threw back and forth for a while until Jacob F. and Kyle left. The kids threw snowballs at his mom's car. In fact, the whole fight can be summed up in four words:
Those kid were dicks.
They kept fighting and retreating to their house. Eventually, it was 9 on 2 (Jacob and I being 2). And one kid almost got hit by a car. He was in the dark and walked in front of it. The space between them was at most two inches. Anyway. I was chasing their best arm and he fell, putting him out of commission. Eventually, Jacob and I both got hit hard in the eyes. We then decided to resolve this conflict. We ground the ringleader (meaning I ran up to him, he fell, and I smashed his head into the ground with a handful of ice). This effectively crushed his resolve until Jacob accidentally hit his little brother (of 6 years, the one who almost got run over) in the face. Then he resolved to "fucking kill us." So then we just had worthless battles and chases for the next half hour, until a car came and unloaded two kids. One was small. One was big. We heard a deep voice grumbling, and a snowball whizzed--as in flying at a speed greater than 30 mph-- past Jacob's head. We retreated, knowing that we would be badly hurt and humiliated if we stayed. I went home and that was that.
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment