Tuesday, November 01, 2005

That One Post that You've Looked Forward to for a Long Time...

Well, nothing much has really happened, I guess. There are a few highlights, however:

Well, for one thing, I beat Resident Evil, as much as anybody cares about that.

But before that... we went to

VIDEO GAMES LIVE!


Yes, a concert featuring video game music, played by an orchestra accompanied by a choir. I went with Zach, David, Jack, and Orion. It was really sweet, especially since we paid for cheap seats in the far right back corner, and got switched to Uber-seats in the main middle section. It featured Halo, Metal Gear Solid, The Legend of Zelda, Castlevania, Advent Rising, God of War, Mario, and other stuff. There was also a part where two contestants played Frogger on the stage. This 25 year-old guy got owned by a 10 year-old kid, who won a Ferrari laptop. David's dad picked us up, and he took us to Dick's! PWNage!

Also, Halloween rocked. I went with Jacob. I was a viking and he was a Greek dude. Response to 2 teenagers trick-or-treating was good, bad, and just plain nasty. It was way fun, however. Plus we got some loot. Sadly, we decided that this was our last year.

Oh, and by the way, my computer isn't online anymore (I mean it doesn't get power). My mom touched a wire in the fuse box to the metal part of the fuse box (for those of you who are not versed in electrical stuff, this is BAD)! It blew out my surge protector, and the cord doesn't reach the outlet by itself. That, and I have three separate cords. So...looks like I'm out of comission for a while.

And check out the recent picture[s], too.

2 comments:

Jack said...

yeah, he says he "beat resident evil" but we all know he's going to beat it at least 5 more times trying to get the different endings and items.

blitzmoose said...

Make the text smaller it is annoying having to scroll past it to read a post that i already read.