Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Ethos, Pathos, Logos

Day 4: School again. I have learned one, and only one thing from school this week:

Mornings around here are COLD. But not cold enough to stop wearing t-shirts :)

Update: I woke up and I did not think about video games. In fact, I really didn't think about them at all today. There is that subconscious part of me that always thinks about how to best counter Zealots, but... It was like seeing an observer without a detector. You know it's there, but you can't REALLY see it.
Last night I almost had an accidental relapse. I almost opened DOOM by habit. Just to check out a level! Luckily, I stopped myself before double-clicking. Phew.

Yes. Band was okay today, I guess. Bob didn't really get mad at us firsts, but we definitely need to shore up #13 in that Christmas thing. English was actually kind of fun. We talked about the meaning of reality and stuff (with an excellent shadow show by Mr. Rose). Alex read my story and told me that "it kinda kicks ass, dude." That's cool to know. And French was okay. Elodie came to take Jack's seat; it was nice to have some company. I stayed after school grading papers for Ms. Torres (don't ask why--I don't know). I then went home and realized that I needed to actually work on my HD outline. D'oh! So here I am, posting late.

No comments: