Day 2: At this point, I have realized that even without videogames, my time-wasting skills are still frighteningly effective (like Carriers combined with Disruption Web). I got up at 9:11 this morning, which seriously must be a sleep-in record for me. I did some work, tried typing some Eagle Scout stuff, mowed a lawn, and, above all, read 1984 and built my Battlecruiser, which has a funny conversation attached to it:
Me: "Look Mom, I built this today."
Mom: "Oh! What is it?"
Me: "It's a Behemoth-class battlecruiser!"
Mom: "Can it fly?"
Me: "No. It's called a battlecruiser but it can only sail."
Actually, that was yesterday, when I was test-flying the rough draft. It was an ugly piece of plastic. Anyhow, today was working and slacking. Like when you suddenly remember that you need to get some gas, but ten minutes later decide to only build Zerglings.
Oh, and I had a weird dream last night. Truth be told, only Zach would really know what I'm talking about.
Okay, so I was infiltrating some sort of warehouse or something, Metroid Prime 2 style. I pumped 4 missiles into a Hydralisk, but to no avail. It alerted the Goliath guards, whom I Screw Attacked over. Unfortunately, I could only jump twice while screwing (the usual is 6 times). I made a hard landing, and the FP view pulled out to reveal my body. I was a Chozo, by which I mean a Luminoth, by which I mean a Zora. I had on a cross between Samus' Dark Suit and a slick, teched-up bodysuit. I kept jumping, and barely avoided 8 Zerglings by landing on a ledge above them. I then questioned what the hell Zerglings were doing next to Samus. I don't remember much after that.
Sunday, November 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment