Okay, here's the deal. My mom will give me $25 if I can go a week without video games. Don't ask me why; it's a dumb idea. But profitable. Plus, if I don't do this, Charlie will probably PWN my games for at least a week, if you get my meaning. So I pretty much read and built LEGOs all day. Yeah. I worked with Charlie a lot, too. I'll be giving updates on each day in my 7-day trial, as well as pics for each day.
Day 1--
I woke up thinking about Starcraft. I walked around thinking about Starcraft. However, after doing hard physical labor all day, and being really tired, I'm not thinking about it anymore. Seriously. The new Nintendo Power got me revved up this afternoon, but now I'm just dern tired.
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment