Day 3: Most game yearnings are gone. I no longer have any desire to build with LEGOs (until I get myself worked up about a possible Carrier:) ). School was boring. It was the first day in a long time that I went home and did not play video games at all. Yes indeed. I screwed around/prepared for Search Story until 4, and then I sat down and did it. Yes indeed, 6 double-spaced pages of high quality narrative in 2 hours. Score. I then went to Boy Scouts, which would have been boring except for the excellent firearms talk by Mr. Phillips. Kudos! I finally learned the difference between a .22 and .223: .22 is rimfire, .223 is centerfire (considerably more powerful). And now I am blogging with an empty mind. Well...not quite. I have a few ideas about how to improve our Clan Teriyaki website, such as getting a good one. Yes indeed, stop using those Vultures against Bunkers. You're an idiot.
Oh yes, and be sure that you've caught all of my recent posts. I posted about 5 on Day 1. Scroll down. A lot.
Monday, November 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment