Saturday, November 26, 2005

Jacked out of a good Jack

Yep. So on Wednesday, I decided to accompany Jack to the office to withdraw from Shorewood. Damn good thing, too. So we went there and met Mrs. Scudder. It turned out that he didn't have to withdraw at all, so we headed back to their house. Mrs. Scudder went off to collect Luke and Jack and I hung around. We later got turkey wraps from Fred Meyer (delicious!) (I ate both wraps, and half a Sobe--don't ever try it) and then Maddy came to get us; her father was providing transportation to Harry Potter. We met up with Robin, Linnea, Lucy, Rosa, and eventually Orion. It was a sweet movie with lots more violence :). So then Jack and I headed back to his house. We basically sat in his room and talked for about 2 hours. We finally went and closed his bank account, then back to their house to wait for Mr. and Mrs. Scudder to get home, then to Los Guyanas (or something like that), that one Mexican restaurant by Costco. It was good. Oh, and Joey Phillips and his dad were there, too--they had been hanging with us at the Scudder's since...a while. We finished, then I was driven home. I said my goodbyes and watched as their car drove into the night. I realize now that it's the last time I would ever get to see that license plate. I can't even remember what it is now. So I then Starcrafted myself to sleep.

...

Good luck, Jack. Have fun in Ariz--I mean, Wisconsin. And don't forget us (it's hard, especially when you get spammed with IMs and emails every day). Yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheeze us! U should have posted spread out.