Saturday, November 27, 2004

You can KILL THE SUN!!

Well, it was Thanksgiving on the 25th. Huzzah! But first, from readers like you, we bring you a special presentation:
Shorewood Tiki Tolo!

All right. On Wednesday I had to stay home and watch Meredith until my parents got back. So I went to Orion's at 6 and hung out with him and his extended family for a sort of -Thanksgiving-before-Thanksgiving party thing. It was good(there was food). So then Orion, Sam, Rosa, and I played Halo 2 with Orion's cousin, Cort, who must not have a life because a) he was really weird and b) he was really good at Halo. Really, really good. So, yeah, at like 9 Sam's mom took us to Whitney's house, where Whitney's parents drove us to the dance. Finally. It was okay, I suppose, if you forgot about the bad music, weird chaperones, and the horrid displays of teenage horniness. Rosa and I left early, like at 11:20 (of course, Charlie was already at the door (?!?!)).

Yeah. On Thanksgiving, we all went to my aunt Jeannine's house (like we always do) and it was awesome. She lives on Lake Washington and...yeah. Luckily, she still has her old NES, so Meredith and I played Super Mario Bros. 3, a game in which, I have just learned, it is possible to actually kill the sun using a turtle shell. It was good :>

So after all that Thanksgiving stuff, I slept in on Friday (8:30!!) and just hung around the whole day. The whole day. It was mostly boring, except for when Charlie and I started fixing the brakes on the car (we didn't finish; it rained).

I woke up today and was gonna play video games, but I had to do....something. Anyways, I finished my The Music Man write-up and later (much later) fixed the car with Charlie. See, before that, Carol, a friend of my parents, came over and we talked a lot (I was also playing Doom). And then this lady came over to talk with them about redesigining our kitchen, so I played Starcraft for like an hour without interruption.

Oh, and I woke up with a terrible, fiery throat this morning. It hurt soooo bad...I've been drinking lost of Chai tea to make it better. Seriously....I've had like 12 cups today. Wowsers.

No comments: