So I woke up at like 8:30 (sw33t!) and then I went for a walk with Charlie. Yeah. I WENT for a WALK with my DAD. Sue me.
So then we went home and made delicious waffles. MMMMMmmmm....peanut butter. Well, then we worked at cleaning out the garage and stuff. So I played DOOM interspersed with cleaning. I practiced the clarinet and did good (!). We had a Philmont (50+ mile Boy Scout hike) meeting over here from 3-4:45. Then we had pizza and I played the piano. Sweet! I love playing piano. I studied a little more for Science (I did that was well as DOOM) and some for English. By now it is (was?) 8:30, so I played some SC avec l'Arugula. I kicked, dude!
FEAR THE SWARM
Yeah. Listen to By The Way by Red Hot Chili Peppers. And others by them. And, of course, Green Day.
Good luck to all on the Science and English tests!!
No comments:
Post a Comment