Saturday, November 06, 2004

Perhaps an explanation.....

*For hose of you who wondered, the title of my last post was the sound of a Terran Marine injecting himself with a stimpack so he can kick butt.*

I couldn't really tell you what happened over the past week, because I honestly don't remember. I've been wasted all week; I'ave been about to fall asleep where I stand. I don't know why I am so tired. But I've started going to bed early. Maybe that will help.

I'm sitting here. It's Saturday, 11:15. None of my homework is done. I played some more Starcraft. I's kind of boring, but I really want to play it. It's getting to the point where even I think it's a little unhealthy. I'm gonna cool down, read some of The Odyssey, maybe draw, play with LEGOs, that sort of thing.

Oh, and I called this genetecist Charlie knows. He's out of town. So I called the UW's genetics department and talked to...a genetic counselor (those people who tell couples if their children will have hereditary diseases). I don't think I got very much information at all. So I will have to use my guile to craft a memo that will score above an F-.

And next week there are only 3 days of school. Hallelujah!

No comments: