Well, today I woke up and we ate pancakes at 11:30 for breakfast and I finished my homework and I was happy. Zach came over later and we worke don our bridge. However, since today was the much-anticipated(for Zach, anyway) launch date of the Nintendo DS, he brought his over and we played it. All I can say...w0w.
Anyways. So Rosa and I saw National Treasure at seven twenty. It was cool (kind of like the Da Vinci code, if you've read that) and it was only 100 minutes long! or kind of. The Seattle Times said 100; we later found out it was closer 125. So Charlie had to wait in the van for a while, and...yeah. Somewhat funny.
Now I've got to go set the supports for our bridge so it can be ready for 2morrow. Yeah.
Chile...erm....family joke.
Sunday, November 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment