Well,I just finished typing my global warming essay for World Geo. The whole thing is me bitching about how stupid people are who pollute, and how I hate them. Wow. I was on a roll.
So, today I went to see the volleyball game. The one with Seniors vs. Staff. Quite frankly, ZI was rooting for the staff because...polyester. Stupid Seniors. Jeez.
Well, I also practiced my clarinet for a whole half hour. You may not be thinking that that's very good, but it is, because I had to play my terribly high screeching notes the whole time in the hope that I might not be a complete failure in the eyse of Mr. Harshman when he tests me tomorrow. Yeah, right.
I just played DOOM for 5 mintues. I wish I hadn't. I'm going to bed.
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment