Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Craziness...

Wow. I had a really good day today. A REALLY GOOD DAY!

In band, we played Festivo, which I DON'T SUCK AT. In fact, Sara and I kicked some butt with our counting *high-five!*
Then I got to explain deficit to my World Geo class. Homework's not done, though (oops).

Well, in French we had to recite a poem we memorised, "Iles."(roughly, "Islands." Okay, not roughly, but I felt like saying that). So Mme. Hagen was like, "Who wants to go? We need to have boys." And then Kim started everybody chanting, "Davis! Davis! Davis!" Great. So much for my plan of going last. Anyways, I enunciated and threw in some smooth hand motions. Oh Yeah. I think I did quite well, if I do say so myself.

Then it was Math Club. It was boring. We talked about shirts. I went home and did homework, then ate goodness in fish form, then walked Luna, which means I only played Starcraft with David for 4 minutes. You know what? Fuck Starcraft(If you'd excuse my Spanish).

Since I finished The Odyssey tonight (as you all did, undoubtedly) I thought I'd go beat Ocarina of Time again. You know (or not), a kind of joint hero deal. But Charlie is watching TV downstairs, so I had to settle for a DOOM frightfest. Yikes!

I didn't play the piano today. It makes me feel stupid and sad.

But on a lighter note, Tolo and Thanksgiving are just a few days (if not hours) away! Huzzah!!

No comments: