First, funny quotes.
Mom: So Davis, when are you going to shave your sideburns?
Me (sarcastically): Well, I was thinking next week.
Mom (surprised): Really?
Me: No.
Mom: Hmmph. Well, I like you a lot better without them.
Me: Well, I like you a lot better when you're 300 miles away, but here we are.
Mom: [disgruntled but slightly amused look]
Charlie: [takes 10 on Bluff to conceal his silent laughter]
Meredith: (no, actually, I won't do this one. It's too had-to-be-there)
me: so from now on we can play some CS maybe
not tonite though prob
Steven: k
did you tell Orion?
because now all 4 of us have it
so that will be cool
me: yeah
he knows
Steven: albert and ben play sometimes too...
so we could do 3v3 wow
or just join some random server
me: yeah
ti will be just like GW!
except hopefully more lastingly fun
Steven: haha yeah
me: I actually really liked vanqing
mostly
Steven: css can be really frustrating too
but luckily I can mostly only get pissed at myself
so it's different when I get pissed in GW
me: yeah
Steven: then when*
me: since CS requires mainly skill
GW requires mainly David not cockblocking you
Steven: haha so true

Read right to left. The important thing here is that the whole David conversation occurred BEFORE the whole Steven conversation.
Also, today I made the most uber Dr. Kevorkian joke ever. I don't necessarily want to tell you guys...I just want to remember.
There are more of these, but I have mislaid some of them.
One more thing:

Unfortunately, this actually happened. I believe it was not much earlier than the Firebats-in-the-toilet episode.
Things!
I worked very hard and very long on my huge mega paper which discusses ancient Greek music theory. It is awesome. I also had some other finals which were mainly boring and/or easy.
Next quarter will be my first time NOT studying the Greeks in college...I have traded it for a class that is much more socially valuable. Perhaps more on that later.
I tried out to be in the Symphonic choir (there are 3; it is the middle one) next quarter. I got in and one of the voice Masters students told me that my audition was the best one (which frankly doesn't bode well for the voice department). In any case, I got in to the uber-highest choir, Chamber, but it conflicts with a stupid Communications 200 class that I must take for Education requirements. Thus, no dice.
The quarter went by very quickly, and I got so much out of it. More than anyone will EVAR KNOW!! That is, if I told you my ideas, you would think that I am [even more] crazy. LULZ@
I am home now, OBVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!! So, much gaming must happen. I will probably alternate between applying for jobs and scholarships and having marathon gaming days with y'all guys. We ought to try for 2 sessions of DND, because that would be teh roxx0rz.
Also this break I must finish The Romantic Manifesto (Ayn Rand) so that Ayn Rand girl will give me The Fountainhead. She is to finish Aristotle so that I will give her 1984. It's like the book swap in elementary school all over again, but this time with more introspective dialogue and knavish jokes (those would be coming from my side of the table).
Also I want to review my French notes and solidify my French speaking so that I can begin Latin without feeling linguistically incompetent.
Also I have lots of listening, mainly Beethoven and some jazz guys, to get through, and I have at least 3 movies to watch--movies which deal with the nature of reality and human efficacy.
This brings me to my next point: Said amorous affairs. Since I know that Lucy LOVES hearing about them, I shall mention them briefly, and paraphrase Rosa a bit.
All three of them have been resolved favorably--I daresay in the most favorable way possible. If you want to know more, you must ask.
I think that that is all for now. Someday soon I have several fugues to write, because I can't get these themes out of my head.
ALSO:
Here is a picture of my child:
5 comments:
The firebats in my toilet was an actual thing that happened irl? I thought it was just some random funny thing. I must hear this story.
"Also this break I must finish The Romantic Manifesto (Ayn Rand) so that Ayn Rand girl will give me The Fountainhead."
I lol'd (in class!) when I read that sentence. dunno if you meant for the innuendo there; i hope you didn't cuz it'd be funnier that way.
i don't know what kinda hippie-dippie school you went you (yes, I am referring to highland terrance) but we never did book swaps in elementary school.
since i "love" hearing about them, you choose to not discuss here? laaaame.
if you find yourself looking for something to do in the next couple days, come visit! before I vacate for the winter!
aminale!
Also lol at Orion's comment.
ha! You fall asleep playing games too! Next time you play make try to hold the console above you so it falls and wakes you up so you can play more. Once I fell asleep playing on my laptop and it fell and hit me in the face, waking me and letting me play some more. BEST NIGHT/MORNING EVER!
Post a Comment