me:
well I just saw Davi'd status
and I was like OMG
Steven: but not zomg?
haha
me: yeah
that's reserved for more groundbreaking things
me: I played a game yesterday
Steven: wow awesome
me: and now I want to play so much
Steven: real map?
me: yeah
12:59 PM it was offline
Steven: oic
me: TvZ
and I suck so much cock
Steven: haha that's ok
we will probably have to play BGH
me: it was terrible
Steven: but it's a good map
me: thank God I don't have an apm counter
Steven: so what's the problem?
me: but remember I can't use launchers
since I'm running on OSX
problem with windows
is that I don't have the original SC cd to do an install
Steven: oh ok
so you want to be able to use a launcher
me: that is realy the only problem
Steven: but you don't have it on windows
1:06 PM me: the rest was just bitching
Steven: o ic
1:08 PM also I will install cs today
so we can play later
in the week or whatevs
Steven: sweet
hopefully you can get Orion to play
I have had no luck
1:09 PM me: hmmm
yeah we have to change our tactics
he used to like science
now he mainly likes pornography and creepily talking about girls that he meets
and other penis-related activities
SO
damn I was thinking we could tell him that Ashley plays but she is your gf
we need another girl
Steven: damnit davis
me: someone who he can't resist
Steven: haha
me: okay wait wait
he always talked really creepily about those exchange studetns Linnea had
Kari, that was her name
okay
we need to facebook Kari
and convince her either to play CS
or to say that she is playing CS
Steven: haha
it's perfect
me: like a status update: "playing cs with davis, david, and steven right now lol"
then Orion will have nowhere to run
Steven: haha
me: the bigger of his two heads
--and this is really a fine distinction because his regular head is quite big most of the time--
will lead him to Counterstrike
Steven: or we could try to hack Orion's steam account and delete kotor and then he will have nothing to play but css
Me: yes
but that strategy doesn't involve as much insulting conversation that I can post on my blog later
Steven: haha true
okay the hacking
that's plan B
he's conservative so he doesn't like Plan B
so he will HAVE to fall for Plan A
Steven: your logic is indisputable
1:16 PM me: and so is the fact that he will soon be playing CS within our icy grasp
ttyl, maybe like 3 ish
Steven: alright
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"he's conservative so he doesn't like Plan B" lol'ed in my room (since David likes knowing where I lol)
also, KOTOR was only really so I could write a 10 page paper about it for my video games class and that's done with as of last friday.
also, also, getting girls that i live thousands of miles away from to play a vg wouldn't really help your case, since pwning [with] them irl would not be a possibility. we just need to have a consistent VG Friday Happy Hour or something (booze not included).
Post a Comment