me: oh
well we could at least all hang out tomorrow
or hey we could do red robin
for dinner
david: >_<
yeah we could
me: what?
why is it >_<
?
7:59 PM david: no reason
i just ate there a couple days ago
and when i did, i told my parents "but im going to eat here in another few days..."
me: really?
david: yes
because i knew i probably would
me: lol wow
david: i see the future man
me: I do too
except I'm not actually kidding about it ;P
8:00 PM david: neither was i :}
me: AWESOME
8:01 PM david: [virtual high five!]
david: oh
but yeah we should finish gow
and i should give you new musics
me: yeah
david: well
me: and yes
david: old musics
me: right
but they will be new to me
david: but new to you
liek lulz thith new artitht taylor thwift!!!11
i thall give u her songs bcuz THEY ARE TOALLY MY LIEF
10:24 PM me: YEHA
one of the guys who lives next to me LOVES taylor swift
david: hahaha
me: he is another piano major
it is sad
david: bahaha
the dark side of piano majors
10:25 PM me: well goddamn
it's not all of us
I mean I fucking play Dnd but I don't listen to Taylor Swift
david: haha
10:26 PM you say it like dnd is wrong
me: hahaha
no, it is the most right thing that has ever happened to me!!1!
but in terms of like appearing like a loser to other people
at least I'm doing something that may be weird but can be considered legitimate in it weirdness
david: oh
10:27 PM haha
kind of
me: liking taylor swift is like liking harry potter and thinking you're a hardcore RPGer
david: neighborhood party then family party
then this
me: so raging as in...?
david: going to a lot of parties
8:09 PM me: haha
too bad none of them provide any opportunity for female interaction
roflol
david: psh
what happened to theres not sex in shoreline
therefore why would we bother to hang out with women we know in shoreline
me: it still stand
that's what I'm saying
david: oh
it sounded like you regretted not meeting chixorz
me: oh hell no
8:10 PM david: haha good
me: I already have a girlfriend in the future, remember?
david: THIS IS MAN TIME GAD DAMNIT
oh right
same!
david: omfg!
looking for pictures of steven to use
for a guy that never has an opinion and doesn't like to talk very much
THE KID NEVER SITS STILL
either that or i really suck at taking pictures of him
they're all blurry as hell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, I like the title of the post.
Post a Comment