I will present to you many funny things, and some which are only interesting, and, although I hope not, perhaps some things which are neither funny nor interesting.
About a week ago, my parents bought a flat screen TV. We installed it several days ago. Apparently they bought the special Trailer Trash edition, because the antenna pamphlet sported this important safety warning:
"Do not attempt to install if drunk, pregnant, or both. Do not throw antenna at spouse."
me: did u get a phat drop yesterday?
11:05 PM Steven: I guess
got a lot of new dreads
or...
w/e the slang is for clothes
me: ummmm....
Steven: threads
me: threads?
Steven: maybe that's it
me: dread is hair
lulz
obligatory David paint that shows you in dreads
11:06 PM Steven: haha
11:07 PM me: my mom bought me pants
they are pretty sweet actually
they are like from the 90s
Value Village
Steven: haha
11:08 PM me: damn that village has so many values
maybe it was an infested village
like RE4
and my mom went in a shot up a bunch of crazy Spanish people
and then knifed a box and found some sweet 90s pants
11:09 PM Steven: awesome
I think I'm going to get a 360
11:10 PM me: you get hella moneez for teh buy of 360
??><
Steven: I got a lot of gamestop moneez and I can get a refurbished one for like $100
me: cool
be careful though
11:11 PM those gamestop guys will fuck you up
and take your money
all they wanna do is*bam bam bam bam* and {reload sound} [knife sound] and TAKE UR MONEYYYY!
11:12 PM Steven: haha
I've never had a problem there before
me: yeah but I have read a lot about their dubious business practices
and contempt for employees and customers
but they also have a monopoly
11:13 PM bastards got Boardwalk REAL early on
Steven: lucky dicks
11:14 PM me: lol
licky ducks
david: so
are'st you up for some GoW tomorrow?
me: not sure
I still have to find out what I am doing nowadays
david: like
around the house?
or spending time figuring out ways to fuck with our dnd characters by changing the way we earn exp?
me: hmm
both :)
You MUST see this link. This is a Japanese advertisement for A Link to the Past in '92.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv5OIvwqkvM&feature=player_embedded
This is also great. The woodland creatures part never made sense to anyone (though I have read a lot of stuff that says that Final Fantasy was originally intended as a biting satire on the genre, so the animals-dropping-money-and-items thing may be one of several huge jokes that have been perpetuated since the first Final Fantasy. I find that extremely interesting).
(psychology shoutout)
*at dinnertime, as I come to the table and am handed a bowl of soup*
Me: Wait, wait everyone. What does this bowl of soup taste like right now?
Mom: What? Do you have a cold? It tastes like vegetable soup!
Charlie: *shit-faced grin*
Me: No, no, I mean what does it taste like RIGHT NOW! See, it's not in my mouth, so it doesn't TASTE like anything. It only has the potential to taste like something.
Mom: What? That's ridiculous. It tastes like vegetable soup!
*conversation continues along this line for a while. Finally I give up*
Charlie: Jesus, glad we're done with that. I thought you were trying out a bunch of philosophy garbage on us, like [mocking tone] "oh no, it doesn't taste like anything right now because you are the one who gives it taste."
This break has been...varied. I spent the first half applying for scholarships and jobs, madly I might add. Christmas and the return of Orion have made me less productive, to an extreme degree. For example, I spent the whole day today building a new experience point system entirely from scratch. It was actually super fun. DnD on Wednesday is going to be awesome.
I don't have the inclination to post anything else, though I would urge you: purge evil from your minds! Listen to Owl City!!! I dont' know if that guy knows what he is saying, but I do, and it is something of grave and amazing importance!!!! (only the first album is really any good for this purpose)
Planeswalker-in-training signing off,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment