I think these are funny, at least:
This was censored at the time because Lucy was there and David did not want to offend her. However, I do not care about offending Lucy.
David: [in response to my statement that I want to know everything] But Davis, what if you found out that God was actually REAL and you were wrong this whole time?!?!!
While driving Meredith and her best friend to the horse barn:
Friend: So our lip sync video has, like, 10,000 views, even though, like, it was up for only like, 2 days.
Me: (driving) WHAT OVER NINE THOUSAND?!
Friend: (condescendingly and politely) No, over ten thousand.
[joke phail]
Rosa: [resolutely] There's never enough meat for me.
There is at least one more good one from Maddy's party last night...but I can't remember it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like how you described exactly how the friend corrected you. Very funny.
Post a Comment