This conversation shall be separated into many small parts. Its humor value is thus enhanced.
me: PM so, so, so, I might actually be bored enough to visit you this week
I didn't phrase that very well
Lucy: wow
what a great friend
me: it's not you
it's the driving
suffice to say that I hate driving in Seattle
11:35 PM Lucy: you could bus it
me: ooh damn but that involves waiting, a thing that I hate even MORE than driving
God this is hard
I hate so many things
is there a place where I may park?
a lot, perhaps/
11:38 PM Lucy: yeah but not for free :(
me: oh God
forget that!!!!
Lucy: you really should facebook stalk me before you ask questions like that
Lucy:
it still won't be free until after 6
and i probably won't be there by then
me: RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Meteros, God of Parking, why do you vex me so?!
Have I not poured out many libations to your meters?
11:42 PM Have I not sacrificed many carbeurators in your honor?
(or at the least, fuel-injection systems?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was originally going to be all offended that you put this up but you're right, it's actually really funny
yeah visiting ppl on campus r teh very bad in terms of moneh n tyme n sht. parking sucks big big big da balls and the bus is just clunky.
Post a Comment