Friday, December 01, 2006
Mmmm-hmm. So this week was pretty cool. What with late school on Monday, no school on Tuesday and Wednesday, and late start Thursday. I went to Orion's on Tuesday and hung with him and Steven for the day. On Wednesday I stayed home sick, like a hermit because I would have done that even if I was not sick. Thursday and today were just...school. I am still kind of playing Final Fantasy II, but it is kind of boring and repetitive when I realized that I was just killing the same monsters over and over again so that I could grow strong enough to face different, stronger monsters and kill them all over again so that I could grow stronger and kill even more monsters repetitively. Yeah so I think hanging out with people is way more fun than that, so people should get together, even if it is not directly Baghdad-related. Hmm...I might be at the drill/flag competition at school tomorrow, so people should come to that and maybe we can hang out there. And then I'm off to a neighborhood wreathmaking party at 6. I think a wreath is one of those things with the leaves that are like in a circle with all the bells and ribbons and junk stuck in them. Yeah, I just go for the food, which is more delicious every year. But I'm not doing anything on Sunday, so fun happenings should happen that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes that is a wreath. The thing that my mom buys every year, then it turns out my dad was getting one, so we always wind up with two. I must go back to North Korea to train with my shotgun now so I can go back to Baghdad soon.
folew! that's like my word verification.
not exacty leaves, but close enough. um, im sure there was something else i was going to comment about but i can really remember it now.
Post a Comment