oreo2476 (6:59:19 PM): i cannot wait to hook up with 7 other males!
bananaoracle89 (6:59:44 PM): yes
bananaoracle89 (6:59:46 PM): all night long!
bananaoracle89 (6:59:57 PM): there will be much 'fragging'
So I played that one game. The one that has the gears that fight stuff. I can't say its name because I go crazy whenever i see it. It is like the best game ever. Seriously. I'm contemplating Zelda like never before, because Gears of War is so damn cool. Oh, I've said it. Let me get a washcloth. Anyhow, now that the whole Christmas lead-up thing is done, I'm kinda bored and no one is playing Starcraft because they have sweet new games. Well, guess who didn't get any sweet new games? Yep, that's right, it's yours truly. So much playings must occur in order that we may be the secks...you know, that thought wasn't completely thought out, so we can just ignore it. Anyway, ppl need to hang out since I have nothing cool to do.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment