Thursday, December 21, 2006

Nitrous Oxide

So, break has begun! Much pwnage indeed. Yesterday I spent the entire day at Orion's house and we worked on NGW II. Now, you haven't wet yourself yet, but you will. You will, trust me. Like an incontinent dog in a rat trap. I had a piano lesson, but I came back to finish it. I was planning to get some Christmas shopping done, but oh well. NGW II is a big fraggin' deal.
TOday I got my wisdom teeth pulled out. I couldn't eat anything for 6 hours before my 11 o'clock appointment, so needless to say I was very hungry by the time it rolled around. First the lady gave me some pure O2, and then I got some laughing gas (nitrous oxide). "Is it working yet?" "HAHAHAHAHhahah!" Everything was very, very funny. I felt my chest rise up and then the woman started talking to herself. But it actually turned out to be another woman who entered and asked me what kind of music I liked. Somebody said "jazz." And their voices were coming from underneath the operating chair. Then the Doctor came in and gave me an IV, which would put me out "very soon." Then the nurse was standing above me and said we were done. I was on some heavy shit, but after that, my teeth hurt like all get out, and bled a lot too. I was home at like 2, and was in bed until 5, when my mom came home and gave me some very nice painkillers. I got to have ice cream for dinner! Losing body parts rocks.

3 comments:

zack0217 said...

hahaha you now have an understanding of "i'm totally tripping balls man"

David said...

This all makes me happier that I only have a 50% chance of needing them pulled. This along with my 0% chance of needing braces ever.

Unknown said...

IVs scare me...